Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A failure of American leadership?
(08-18-2022, 06:30 PM)Piglet Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 03:44 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 09:08 AM)Piglet Wrote: Russia is doing whatever it wants, while America stands aside, Putin is even threatening more wars, and is fuelling Serbia to start a war there. He threatens Moldova, and everyone else.

There seems little doubt that the west, with America as boss, is not doing enough for the Ukranians to kick the bear out.  Indeed, Biden doesnt want to.    And we all suffer economically, the west is bankrupt any way, and were all going to suffer.  EVENMORE.  Something bad is coming.

To use a Hollywood western  as an example, a cowboy is shooting up part of town, killing as needed, and the sherriff, America, does nothing, watching from across the street, even though he knows that his side of town is next.

The sherriff has destructive hardware you wouldnt believe, while the cowboy has a pea shooter. 

What would you do?

Historically Ukraine is part of Russia. The idiots that think democracy exists in this world have been brainwashed into thinking Ukraine is a budding democracy that's being being victimized by big, bad Russia, which is a fat load of dog shit. 

If you really believe democracy exists in Ukraine then get your ass over there. Shitposting on Mock is going to do fuckall, pull your thumb out of your asshole and man the fuck up already.  hah

Oh.  My thumb isnt anywhere near there, and i dont know what man the fuck up means.  On here, its putting you in your place.  The Ukraine left Russia, its ok to do that, Britain left the dog hole Europe.  Its called democracy, freedom.  Because the Ukraine used to be Russian, that doesnt mean it has to be Russian always.

Does it.  Answer me, clod. Crikey, i feel like im talking to a child.  Simple logic wont work will it.   The Ukrainians want self determination, it doesnt want some pig russian telling them what to do and how, they want a free society.  Would you deprive them of that?

Because of history.   History says the Russians murdered 6 million Ukranians, starved them to death.

Is that ok?

Britain does not want to be governed by the f French or the Hun.   The EU is a dictatorship, its raped Britain over and over.

The Welsh have their own parliament, so do the scots and northern irish.  And by American standards, they are a the next town, never mind state.

No matter what i say , you will repeat the same stuff.  There is no defeating immaturity, that takes generations.  This note may speed it up from 0 miles per hour to one.

Bolshevism murdered the Ukrainians. Do you know where Bolshevism came from? Do you know who financed it? I do. Even mainstream historian Alan Bullock Makes that clear. Probably every historian on the planet would acknowledge that Bolshevism was not native to Russia, dippschidt. Care to guess which ethnic group was the primary constituent of it's leadership?

Stalin, one of the few Bolshevik leaders who wasn't Jewish, was born in Georgia, but you -- ignorant putz that you are -- think he was Russian. The Soviets annexed Georgia in 1922, but Russia and Ukraine go back to at least the 9th century. What is referred to as Ukraine was merely a regional designation, given I believe by Krushchev or Brezhnev. So while Georgia had a clear right to secede from Russia, Ukraine established itself as a sovereign state after the collapse of the Soviet Union. All would have been fine except for the coup staged by the US with appr. 50 NGO's, some of which were set up by the infamous George Soros. Blackwater was there as well, operating as Constellis, it's 4th name in it's 16 year history as a US military proxy. A coup is not a democratic institution, it is the antithesis of a democratic institution. And after this coup Ukraine undertook rapid militarization, which is a primary characteristic of hypernationalism, not democracy.

So there you go, piglet. History.

Messages In This Thread
A failure of American leadership? - by Piglet - 08-18-2022, 09:08 AM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Piglet - 08-18-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by rothschild - 08-18-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Piglet - 08-19-2022, 06:58 AM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by sally - 08-18-2022, 06:59 PM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Maggot - 08-18-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Piglet - 08-20-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Maggot - 08-19-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Piglet - 08-22-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: A failure of American leadership? - by Piglet - 08-23-2022, 09:03 AM