Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
Second date with E was ok.
He kept getting calls about players in transfer portal - which is fine/nature of the beast - but not great for date lol.
I like him. I think. He’s pretty stand up guy it seems - really guarded though. Has gap in front teeth which I think is hot. ( Michael Strahan/David Letterman type gap)
I think we need time to get to know each other. But I wouldn’t be surprised if just fizzles either.
Time will tell.
Comedy show was great. He said I’m a lot more social than he is and causing him to get out of comfort zone. Not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing. Hard to read.
Unexpectedly ran into a coach he works with on way to show - and then the other coaches started calling/texting him - so I guess dude he knew must have told the rest of the crew about catching him on date.
He asked me if I had dates set up with other guys this weekend. Fair question. I don’t right now.
I think we’re both protecting ourselves rn - trying to decide if willing /worth it to actually get vulnerable.
Dating is so fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - by GirlBoss - 01-07-2023, 10:09 AM