Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon.
(04-03-2023, 06:31 AM)Piglet Wrote: While im worried and disturbed about cattle wading in water, as they will slowly starve, Duchess was more concerned about my english than Tikis notes.

I do agree with the squealing piglet’s example (the starving and abandoned cattle), as both an impetus for mankind’s despair and as a harbinger, for impending global implosion.  However, his example is strictly observational and emotional.  As always, it lacks any proposed solution (coherent or obtuse).

Piggy is like an obnoxious adult, pointing at someone and loudly declaring “You have a booger in your nose!” . . . over and over and over, again . . . smiling . . . and self-congratulating himself while reveling in his power of astute observation . . . yet he never offers or suggests a tissue, to resolve the horror. 

Piggy is a just back-seat driver on the highway of obvious.  “Yes, I see the Stop sign.  Yes, they didn’t use their turn signal.  Yes, I know the current speed limit.  Yes, I’m minding my distance.” 

He is the all-seeing and expert motorist!  But he one without a driver’s permit or an automobile . . . always dependent on someone else’s resources and actions to complete the journey . . . as he lacks both the skills and means, himself.

If the cattle are truly climate casualties and refugees, as Piggy states, I willingly offer them refuge . . . on my BBQ and in my freezer.   

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon. - by BlueTiki - 04-03-2023, 12:43 PM