Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
(04-09-2023, 07:21 AM)Piglet Wrote: Of course  not tiki, what i meannt is the quality of the repartee.  Falstaff in one of Shakespeares plays was a genius in getting people to like him, his trick was simple.  All he would do is listen, pick up on what was said to him and feed it back in a postive way.

He knew no one is interested in listening, and to do that is trick no1, then massage egos.    The only topic of conversation was what the person he was talking too was saying. 

And i would do that with you, not for any selfish reason, like wanting hot,  panting, frantic bonking, or for a casual knocking a round off ten minutes.

Like the Duchess, my punctuation was more entertaining than any amount of words from you.

Interesting you picture yourself as Falstaff.  As an Englishman, I assumed your knowledge of the Bard’s works would be more than pedestrian.

Falstaff . . . within the context of the history plays or the comedy?  No matter.

I will honor your Falstaff persona and decline any invitation to meet and chat, strictly for my own self-preservation. 

As I see you as an overtly emotional and effeminate male . . . what Americans would label as a “fairy” . . . I heed Falstaff’s warning to Pistol, with his words:

They are fairies; he that speaks to them shall die.”

Enjoy your solo supper, my little pansy-boy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - by BlueTiki - 04-09-2023, 12:01 PM