Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
14 YEAR OLD KILLS MATH TEACHER - PHILIP CHISM & COLLEEN RITZER
(11-22-2013, 05:36 PM)Miss Vickie Wrote: I can't believe this guy went to eat and a movie after doing this.

Good thing this kid wasn't more discreet and got removed from society early.

When I first read that he stole her credit card after raping and killing her, I wondered if that's how he paid for the Wendy's dinner and movie that night.

Damned cold and detached behavior. I think the defense is gonna have an uphill battle defending Chism given the surveillance video evidence and his post-crime behavior and will probably go for "mental defect".

(11-22-2013, 06:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Here's a link to the story I got that from.
Story

Thanks for the link, Duchess - some key new details released today.

Snip:
A student whose name was concealed in the document told police that the day of the killing, she had stayed for extra help after class and heard Ritzer and Chism talking.

Ritzer mentioned Tennessee, and Chism appeared upset, but the teacher didn't appear to notice and kept talking about it. When Ritzer noticed he was upset, she changed the topic, but the student noticed Chism talking to himself.

According to the documents, surveillance video showed Chism putting on gloves and with a hood over his head as he followed Ritzer into a bathroom. The documents say he brought a box cutter, mask, gloves and multiple changes of clothing to school the day Ritzer was killed.

Her body was found in the woods, partly covered in leaves, and police said it appeared to be sexually positioned. Authorities say she had been sexually assaulted with a stick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 14 YEAR OLD KILLS MATH TEACHER - PHILIP CHISM & COLLEEN RITZER - by HairOfTheDog - 11-22-2013, 06:53 PM