Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(03-04-2015, 04:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 03:48 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Did she know her son grabbed the gun?

Does it matter? Seriously. Didn't her daughter say her mother sent her into the house to get her brother? That's not something a mother who is afraid for her kids does. A mother who is afraid for herself and her children does not put them in danger, which she did. My impression of this, from what has been reported, is that the mother instigated a confrontation. I don't have feelings of pity nor sorrow for her and her kids. It's too bad she's dead, she should have made better decisions.

Or maybe she was fearful for her daughters safety, so she grabbed the son who is a little stronger. I guess what it comes down to, what happened that led up to this?

I think it does matter on the basis of his defense, if it was in fact self defense or was she trying to peacefully speak to him. I know sounds far fetched, but not every person in this world is evil. If she did in fact care for this boy like her husband said, maybe she was not trying to harm him or hurt him. But in fact speak to him about whatever it was that lead to the altercation.

I would like to know the REAL story of how this all started.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by LytoMe - 03-04-2015, 04:24 PM