Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CAN AMERICA SURVIVE WITH TRUMP OR CLINTON?
(11-04-2016, 12:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 11:36 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Gunnar, you're not capable of forming an original thought or opinion, are you? (Rhetorical question)

Yesterday, you continued your long history of jacking other people's thoughts/words and positioning them here as your own by plagiarizing a copyrighted piece written by Ann Coulter. And, now ^ this?

Lame.
I didn't position them as my own. I merely pointed out that both sides have their flaws and those flaws are easily obtained on the internet. Something you also do quite frequently.

Bullshit, Gunnar.

It's delusional of you to compare your routine plagiarism to my posting style.

It's also delusional of you to claim that Donovan, Maggot, blueberry and others are fucking morons because they've responded to your jacked post content as if it was your own.

Why wouldn't they? That's exactly how you've positioned it by not giving credit to the author, or referencing the source, or even just putting the copy/pasted/retyped content in quotes -- all of which can be accomplished in just a couple of seconds.

As you know, we've made an informal 'special' exception to Lady Cop's forum rules (except in the Cell Block) just for you. You've proven over and over that you're too chronically deceptive, lazy, or both to rise to minimal ethical standards. But, since you're part of the Mock family and you're harmless and we like you, we generally just let it slide.

That doesn't mean I won't call you out on it when it becomes particularly blatant again and I care to bother.

As for your insistence that people need to Google search your post content to find out who really authored it...well, that is truly pitiful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CAN AMERICA SURVIVE WITH TRUMP OR CLINTON? - by HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2016, 03:45 PM