Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MARIAH WOODS, 3 YS OLD, MISSING -- NC
(11-30-2017, 05:18 PM)Jezreel Wrote: This doesn't surprise me, I hope the neighbor saw correctly and it can be verified - According to this article, a neighbour saw the bf leaving around 3am carrying something 'limp'
Also in the article the father stated the bf beat the oldest son with a belt and the mother covered it up.

We know there is no good news ahead in all honestly, I really hope the mother hasn't helped cover this up and chose a bf over a beautiful little girl.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/11/30/ex...r-witness/
The more we learn, the less hopeful I am that Mariah is still alive. This sounds like so many of the other stories of children going missing from a full house at night...........everything points back to someone(s) in the house permanently disappearing the beautiful little girl. :(

(11-30-2017, 09:07 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: The mother reminds me so much of Susan Smith.
I hadn't noticed that until you posted, Tammy. I really hope Kristy's tears aren't the crocodile variety. But, after reading the article Jezreel posted, it seems increasingly possible that mom chose her boyfriend over her daughter and that mom may be involved (or, at the very least, knows much more than she's telling).

Messages In This Thread
RE: MARIAH WOODS, 3 YS OLD, MISSING -- NC - by HairOfTheDog - 11-30-2017, 09:33 PM