Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NORTH KOREA & NUKES -- IS CHANGE ON THE HORIZON?
(04-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: Trump had people forge a nomination for him to get the Nobel Prize.

Twice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world...ation.html

Trump craves adulation as much as money. Maybe more. He can't believe he isn't beloved. So there is no way he'd turn it down if offered.

However, I think he won't get it. I also think that when Maggot says Leftists what he means is "decent human beings," which I suppose would be an insult from his point of view but I have a hard time understanding why.

I agree that trump is an attention whore, looking for personal verification. The media attacks him often and he is lambasted for his opinions, but if you look at what he has accomplished in foreign policy, the economy and even racial matters and immigration you have to admit he has tried. He even offered to relieve a ton of people from their immigration status as "illegal"

Oh well, its not the end of the world. The U.S.A. is a fairly spoiled bunch of people compared to other countries.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NORTH KOREA & NUKES -- IS CHANGE ON THE HORIZON? - by Maggot - 04-30-2018, 04:00 PM