Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALCATRAZ OF THE ROCKIES
Duchess
(02-13-2019, 09:58 AM)Carsman Wrote: I wonder what the suicide rate is in there. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I couldn't find anything that addressed that, not to say anyone hasn't committed suicide while there, just that I couldn't find it with a quick search. I'm unsure how anyone would find the means to do so, even the food they are allowed is geared to not being able to hurt them or make a mess and/or create a stench. When prisoners are moved from area to area their policy is to use three guards and the prisoners are completely shackled from head to toe. There are some who believe this is inhumane treatment but having said that, the people that are housed there are the worst of the worst.

I looked for that info also and nothing "published". But bet it happens, they just won't say.

As far as committing suicide, if they really were at that point, when alone in their room, they could try it by standing on their cement seat and push/jump/dive off backwards, and falling on the back of their head against the cement floor.

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
ALCATRAZ OF THE ROCKIES - by Duchess - 02-12-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: ALCATRAZ OF THE ROCKIES - by Maggot - 02-12-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: ALCATRAZ OF THE ROCKIES - by Carsman - 02-13-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: ALCATRAZ OF THE ROCKIES - by Duchess - 02-13-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: ALCATRAZ OF THE ROCKIES - by Carsman - 02-13-2019, 08:28 PM