Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disreputable Computer Stores Scamming W.E.I.
Disreputable computer stores are manually editing the Windows Experience Index score on Vista/Win7 computers to make them look better than they actually are!

Fuckers anyways. I would never have even thought to do this on my machines. Why? Well, I'm not disreputable for one lol. But they are doing so. So, for all of you looking to buy new machines in the near future make sure you follow this tutorial, so you can verify the Windows Experience Index score shown!

Quote:Computer stores may trick their customers by editing the WEI scores. So, Please be careful! Always, check them by Re-running WinSAT.

How? type "Performance Inf" in the start menu Search and press "Enter" to open the Performance Information and Tools window.

[Image: rerun3.png?imgmax=800]

Click "Re-run the assessment". For laptops, be sure that it is connected in AC source.

Messages In This Thread
Disreputable Computer Stores Scamming W.E.I. - by D - 11-14-2009, 10:51 PM
RE: Disreputable Computer Stores Scamming W.E.I. - by LuMPyPussy - 11-14-2009, 11:05 PM
RE: Disreputable Computer Stores Scamming W.E.I. - by SyberBitch - 11-14-2009, 11:22 PM
RE: Disreputable Computer Stores Scamming W.E.I. - by LuMPyPussy - 11-14-2009, 11:44 PM