Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
more tales from the trailer park...or...damn it woman, my eggs was cold!
(09-09-2018, 12:17 PM)sally Wrote: The nice ones are most likely the 55 plus communities like where my aunt lives.

They have some pretty trashy trailer parks here too, some of them are so bad that I'd rather live in a tent in the woods.

In California, it seems like it depends on where the trailer park is located more so than the age of the residents.  I've seen some really bad senior trailer parks here.  

The trailer parks tucked in a corner of a nice suburb (like where my youngest sister and her kids live) are cute and well-maintained.  The ones on the coast usually are too.  The ones in the boondox are pretty bad, for the most part.

I think I'd be fine living in a trailer park, so long as it wasn't drama or crime-ridden.  But, probably not in California; my little sister pays almost as much to rent the space as a lot of people who bought their non-mobile houses only like 10 yearlier than she bought her trailer home pay in mortgage.  And, trailer homes don't rise in equity here like standard residential homes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: more tales from the trailer park...or...damn it woman, my eggs was cold! - by HairOfTheDog - 09-09-2018, 03:35 PM