Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
oh boys~~do you need male enhancement?

News4Jax
For years, women have spent hundreds to make themselves look smaller. Well, except in one area.

It's no secret they dish over dollars to enhance certain measurements, and they're no longer the only ones.

"Well, it's probably going to serve a purpose. If the Wonderbra was popular, I can't see why this wouldn't be," said Marty Hebert.

Still, some men have called Wonderbras and girdles false advertising, but now men have a little, or rather, big secret for under their own clothes -- male enhancement garments that, well -- you get the idea. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

"I've heard of it. I guess it kind of levels the playing field," said Cynthia Wright. "Men judge women by their assets, and we cheat, then I guess why can't they?"

"I do think it's a valid thing, 'cause growing up, you hear stories about guys stuffing socks down there," said Giles Wright. "Once again, I never did, but it might sell. It might sell."

The shock jock can be found online. It comes in different styles and several different sizes. There are even extra inserts available.

But buying a pair will definitely take the bulge out of your wallet. They cost about $30.

"It's hard to spend more than a couple bucks on underwear," Hebert said.

Regardless of the price tag, shock jock sales are skyrocketing, leaving one to ponder the age old question: Does size really matter?

"You know if it matters that much to you, then you deserve to be duped," Wright said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
oh boys~~do you need male enhancement? - by Lady Cop - 01-15-2011, 10:02 AM