Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett,9,murdered with elder sitter. twins ALA.
this mother is pretty calm about some old white guy taking her kids. and why isn't FBI in?

see video:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18699945/montg...Id=7363273

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -
Nearly two days after 9-year-old twins and their 73-year-old babysitter vanished, the Montgomery Police Department is taking over the case.

The shift in lead investigative bodies was made after authorities came to the conclusion that no evidence exists to indicate the missing persons ever left the city of Montgomery.

The case was originally handled by the Alabama Bureau of Investigation with help from Lowndes County law enforcement since the individuals were though to have disappeared from Lowndes County.

The Alabama Department of Public Safety issued a statewide missing children alert Monday following the weekend disappearance of Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett, and their babysitter, Jack Mac Girdner.

Mr. Girdner's white 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL is also missing. It has an Alabama license plate reading A-Y-5-0-7-9-0.

The Montgomery Police Department says it has no information available for release at this time.

[Image: 18705353_BG1.jpg]

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - -

Montgomery mother Terrye Moore is pleading for the return of her twins: 9-year-olds Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett.

"I just wanna know what happened. Wherever my children are, the family is pulling for you and we're hear waiting for you to come back...safe return all in one piece and I love 'em," Moore said.

She says her twins were last seen Sunday at her friend's house: 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner in Hope Hull.

"Last night around midnight I went to go pick them up and no one was home," Moore said.

Moore says Girdner has been a friend of three years. She says he was a church member who showed interest in her kids and had been spending time with them and babysitting.

"He was fond of them and he would take them to little outings and things like this," Moore said.

Investigators say Girdner's white 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL sedan is also missing. That Alabama license plate number is AY50790. Moore doesn't suspect foul play.

"Jack was a good person you know. I think my church members, friends and family can vouch for that and say that same thing that they feel like he's a fairly good person and that he wouldn't, we wouldn't want to believe that he would do anything like that," Moore said.

Jordan was last seen wearing a black shirt and shorts. Taylor was wearing a blue and white jump suit.

"Whoever knows where they might be needs to get them back to me in one peace and I know that my lord will do just that," Moore said.

The mother says this is totally out of this man's character and she really doesn't believe he would harm the kids. She says she he was elderly but didn't have any medical conditions that she was aware of.

If you know anything that could help officials find Jordan and Taylor.. Call the Lowndes County Sheriffs Department at 334-548-2151.

Messages In This Thread
Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett,9,murdered with elder sitter. twins ALA. - by Lady Cop - 06-05-2012, 02:23 PM