Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Book about Bin Laden kill..
When I drove home from So Cal the Monday before last, listened to AM radio most of the way. There's a movie out now in independent theaters that's anti-Obama. The writer (Dinesh something) was interviewed; sounds like it's mostly focused on how badly Obama allegedly treats his family, particularly a brother in Kenya who is poverty-stricken (and who is featured in the movie, along with one of Obama's aunts).

The radio host and the writer went on and on about how Obama's a hypocrite for saying "we are all our brothers' keepers" in a speech, yet doesn't give money to his family. At the end of the interview, the writer made it clear that his book is coming out too and it's a supplement to the movie; a must-have if you want to be really informed. I'm sure there's no profit motive involved at all (eye roll). The collaboration between the Obama camp and the producers of the Bin Laden movie was also harshly criticized in the interview.

I question how much unbiased truth is contained in any of these works and whether much of the public is swayed by these sorts of releases, regardless of how much collaboration really exists between the politicians and the writers/producers.

Messages In This Thread
Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by username - 08-23-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by username - 08-23-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by ramseycat - 08-23-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by username - 08-23-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by Riotgear - 08-23-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by username - 08-23-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by Duchess - 08-23-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by Riotgear - 08-23-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Book about Bin Laden kill.. - by HairOfTheDog - 08-23-2012, 03:15 PM