Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
Good to see you RJs.

I don't believe any direct motive was presented by the prosecution - although they did assert that Isiah had been in trouble at school for saying that he wanted to stab somebody and carrying a knife at school.

Isiah's team says that's a misleading characterization of the incident and that he simply got in trouble for carrying a pocket knife at school.

I don't believe the defense presented a possible motive for an intruder either. It's extremely hard to imagine why anyone would sneak into a house, stab an 8 year-old 23 times without sexually assaulting her, not rob the home, and flee when confronted by an unarmed 12-year-old.

One thing I had missed previously that worked against Isiah: before describing the intruder as a Hispanic man with long flowing gray hair, he told the 911 dispatcher that the intruder was a black man. Source: http://fox40.com/2015/10/05/attorneys-de...rder-case/

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged - by HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2015, 11:16 AM