Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings bitches!
Remember me? Ha ha ha!

I'm baaaaaaaaack!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

[Image: thud.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well hello there! How have you been? Where have you been?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-06-2013, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

[Image: thud.gif]

I'm definitely not feeling the “lurve” from that response!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-06-2013, 06:36 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'm definitely not feeling the “lurve” from that response!

Loveis Better?
(05-06-2013, 06:13 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Well hello there! How have you been? Where have you been?

I've been extremely busy with my new job, I've only really had time to occasionally check my Emails and pay my bills online.

I've actually got a week off this week so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to see how all the old cunts were doing!

Go check out the Members Photo Gallery and prepare to be blown away.
(05-06-2013, 06:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 06:36 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'm definitely not feeling the “lurve” from that response!

Loveis Better?

Well yeah, that's more of the kind of thing I was looking for if I'm honest.

How you been?
(05-06-2013, 06:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Go check out the Members Photo Gallery and prepare to be blown away.

Blown away eh?

Ok i will check it out.
(05-06-2013, 06:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Well yeah, that's more of the kind of thing I was looking for if I'm honest.

How you been?

Ha! The "thud" was nothing more than shock. It's very nice to see you. I didn't know if I ever would again but I was hopeful.

I've been fine, thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(05-06-2013, 06:45 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Blown away eh?

Yeah, we have an ah-mazing looking membership & you know how much that appeals to my shallow side. Sarcastic
I have months and months of backed up vitriol and hate to share with all of you you will be pleased to know! My job requires me to be diplomatic, understanding and sympathetic at all times.

Time to unleash the beast within!
(05-06-2013, 06:56 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Time to unleash the beast within!

Yay! I look forward to it! *applauds*

Sally is going to be so happy to see you. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(06-08-1970, 03:32 AM)Duchess

Sally is going to be so happy to see you. ;)[/i' Wrote:
[/size]

Sally is a fan?

Why yes, I do believe she is a fan of your snark & she'll enjoy watching you shake things up.

...now she'll come in & kick my ass for speaking for her.
Going through the threads I have just discovered that LC is dead, to say I'm devastated is an understatement. She was my best friend online.

I hope she is at least at peace now.

Goodbye old friend I love you.
(05-06-2013, 07:58 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Going through the threads I have just discovered that LC is dead, to say I'm devastated is an understatement. She was my best friend online.

Aww honey. *sigh* I sent you several messages, Dick too and no one responded.
I've been so busy with my new job I just haven't had the time to come on here and I've only had time to give my private Emails a cursory glance every now and then.

I feel like I've let her down I wish I could have been there for her especially near the end.
Glad to see you back, CN.
(05-06-2013, 07:58 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Going through the threads I have just discovered that LC is dead, to say I'm devastated is an understatement. She was my best friend online.

Yah, she left us in Oct 2012. :( It was a pure shock to all of us, imo.