Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PARENTING

Do you people punish your children when they are bad? Are you clear in making sure they understand there are consequences for their actions? Do you reward them for good grades? Do you forsake grounding them because that means they'll be stuck in your hair or have to miss something you knew they were looking forward to?

I'm genuinely curious because I'm about to blame all the bullshit in the world on bad parenting.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My kids suffer the consequences of their actions. Good or bad. That's how they learn.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I lucked out with my daughter she's a sweetie pie we very rarely have to raise our voices or ask her to do something more than once. She very occassionally gets moody, threats of being grounded or threats of having games consoles or laptops being confiscated have proved highly “motivational” in getting her to do as she is told.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-03-2013, 11:37 AM)ramseycat Wrote: My kids suffer the consequences of their actions. Good or bad. That's how they learn.

Bullshit. You can't even get them to walk the damn dog.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-03-2013, 04:58 PM)username Wrote: Bullshit. You can't even get them to walk the damn dog.

Lol true!

If my daughter got a dog guess who would be taking it out for a pee in the pissing down rain?

Her dad? NO!

Her mother? NO!

Her? Damn straight! Every single fucking time!

Ramseys kids run rings around her, her claims of stubborn matriarchy are bullshit!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I was actually blessed with some pretty good kids, never had any trouble with them in school or their grades. They are known to be little smart asses to just us and it's like pulling teeth to get them to do anything around the house, however, but once my husband raises his voice they straighten right out, at least for the time being anyway. The dogs even hide when he gets mad.

When I'm out in public I see more bad acting little kids than I see well behaved kids. When I look at the parents to see how they are reacting to their little assholes it's like they are oblivious, they don't say anything, their expressions are usually blank, it's like their kid's bullshit isn't even registering.
Speaking of asshole kids, I was in Target a few months ago with the baby walking next to me and this little kid about 5 or 6 looked right at her and made a fist with one hand and punched it into the palm of his other and then rubbed his fist in his palm like it was her face. He was standing behind his fat cow of a mother and I was going to trip that little motherfucker and pretend like it was an accident, but then I decided that's probably not a good idea.

You'll probably read about him in the news in a few years for stabbing his sister 200 times.

Little bastard. He learned that somewhere and he's little more than a baby himself. I've hissed at children before & I'll do it again.
I would have gotten down to his level and says hi there! Whatcha doing? If the mother said anything I would have told her what he did.

CN is right. My kids are unruly heathens. The scoundrels of the neighborhood. I constantly hear those Ramsey boys are at it again.
(08-04-2013, 10:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: CN is right. My kids are unruly heathens. The scoundrels of the neighborhood. I constantly hear those Ramsey boys are at it again.

User started that ball rolling ramsey if anything your beef is with her not me. I merely picked up on her point.
Sorry CN. My mistake.
The first rule of Mock is that you NEVER apologise the second rule of Mock is that you NEVER apologise!

Lol.
Well hells bell CN.

Note to self: watch the typos and never apologize in Mock.
(08-04-2013, 03:57 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The first rule of Mock is that you NEVER apologise the second rule of Mock is that you NEVER apologise!

Lol.

Is there a rule for whiny fucking babies crying..."I didn't start it, SHE did"?
No but there is a rule for crazy haired harridans with eyes that can look in two different directions at once like a chameleon.

Freak!

hah She's a cutie pie, tiny & darling.

Please don't rip my face off for saying that, FQ2.
(08-04-2013, 09:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I've hissed at children before & I'll do it again.

I hosted a "pool day" for my Godchild (age 7) and her two younger siblings ( ages 5 and 3) last Friday.

Some 12-13ish asshole kid was tormenting my Godchild enough to make her feel uncomfortable enough as not to venture into a certain section of the resort's pool.

She didn't want me to say anything to the little shit or his parents, either.

When the little bastard went to pick-up take-out from the restaurant, I made my move.

Into the pool with both food and beverages!

No witnesses.

And his screaming obscenities got him and his parents removed from the area!
(08-05-2013, 07:43 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: No but there is a rule for crazy haired harridans with eyes that can look in two different directions at once like a chameleon.

Freak!

My eyes are perfectly fine, chubbers.
(08-05-2013, 07:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah She's a cutie pie, tiny & darling.

Please don't rip my face off for saying that, FQ2.

I can't rip anyones face off for telling the truth. The only ugly woman who has been apart of Mock is Smegs...that's some scary shit right there!!!