Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing
(11-16-2013, 04:34 PM)username Wrote: What a strange case. I don't see any clear motive for killing the entire family. My first thought would have been murder/suicide.

I wonder if you could do that. Kill all the other members of your family, bury them all pulling dirt on yourself in the meantime and then shooting yourself.

I have a vivid imagination. I wonder what the scene will reveal. Were they killed there? Elsewhere? All sorts of questions.

Tons of questions, for sure.

I don't think murder/suicide is likely (or possible, unless there was an accomplice) since they were all buried and their white Trooper was left at the Mexico border in San Ysidro, CA - like 150 miles from their graves in Victorville.

There were no signs of violence in the car or at the house, according to all of the early police reports.

We don't know yet if there were any weapons or evidence at the grave site, nor the manner of death, so technically nothing can be ruled out based on what's been released to the public.

I really wanna know if they were shot, stabbed, strangled, drugged... But, I'm not sure LE will release that info until they arrest a suspect(s). Hopefully, they have a suspect(s) and they'll get a confession to some details known only to the killer(s) and LE.

HOTD: Post edited for clarity / additional info

Messages In This Thread
RE: McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing - by HairOfTheDog - 11-16-2013, 04:44 PM