Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing
I read Chase Merritt's interview, and I believe him. He took a lie detector test (not that they are 100% accurate). If he had failed, the cops would have been over him like white on rice. Mr. Merritt seems to be an honest man, owning up to his criminal background-none of which is violent-and repeatedly stating that Joseph was a very good friend of his.

Did Michael McStay take a lie detector test? Why didn't Michael or his mother Susan call the police until the McStays were missing for 7 days? If Chase is telling the truth and he was out at the McStay's house on day 4, told Susan he was heading out to the house and to call Mike, why didn't Mike head out to the house until day 7?

Chase may be a damned liar about all of this. If he is telling the truth, what the hell were Michael and Susan doing for 7 days while the family was missing?

ETA: I do not believe that Susan McStay had anything to do with the disappearance or murders of the McStay family.

Messages In This Thread
RE: McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing - by Cheyne - 11-23-2013, 02:45 PM