Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing
(11-23-2013, 02:45 PM)Cheyne Wrote: I do not believe that Susan McStay had anything to do with the disappearance or murders of the McStay family.

Do you think Michael was involved or knows more than he's saying, Cheyne?

IIRC, there was some talk about him withdrawing money from Joseph's business account after the family went missing. If so, don't know if he did that to keep the business running or if he took advantage of the situation (or knew they would never be returning).

For a while I wondered if Michael had been asked to take care of loose ends and knew that the family had left voluntarily. I guess that could still be the case if they initially "disappeared" voluntarily and were later killed, but that seems unlikely.

IDK. It's weird to me that Susan cleaned the house and tossed some things while the family was missing. But, she probably just didn't think about how that might mess up a potential crime scene. Still, I wonder a little if she might have thought the family had something to hide.

Michael seems devastated, to me. But, I don't think the family was as close as it's been portrayed. Maybe alarms didn't go off sooner because it wasn't unusual for Joseph to take off with his family and not return calls from his mother and brother (or anyone else), especially if Summer was present?

Messages In This Thread
RE: McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing - by HairOfTheDog - 11-23-2013, 08:58 PM