Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS
Meh, Biggie. You've told us a few times about your belief that those damn Mexicans and Mexican-Americans on 'your' soil take our jobs. Matt and Trey got you pegged man.

So ....it's not surprising to learn that your disdain for 'others' extends to include Americans who don't live on 'your' soil, even when they're in seriously disastrous straits.

Seems like you dream of a world filled solely with.......... large, white, beer-swilling, gun-toting dudes who claim to work harder than everyone else and wear their ignorant superiority complexes like badges...........surrounded by half-naked or fully-naked young women who don't know any better, of course.

That's just not gonna happen naturally. BUT, I was recently made privy to a secret technique that's supposed to make such dreams come true. Even though your dream is my nightmare, I like you alright and feel it would be selfish not to share the secret technique with you. You may as well give it a try Biggie, it might be the only way.

Just walk down to a busy intersection at 5 p.m. (or drive, if you must), turn on your cell phone video and tape yourself as you strip naked, stuff three very large unpeeled prickly pears up your pimpled hairy ass, flap your arms up and down like a bird, and scream "I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD" 100 times while spinning in circles. Send me the video immediately thereafter and say the Lord's Prayer three times -- then maybe, just maybe, your dream will come true. What could go wrong?

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS - by HairOfTheDog - 09-27-2017, 10:18 PM