Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
I don't know why Biggie saying 'go potty' makes me smile big, but it really does.
I still can't believe he did not get off on the murder charges. I since have youtubed a lot of the case (I am on day 5), and I still just think that,as a juror, I would conclude he left the child in the car on accident.
When you see and hear the video of when the cop pulls up on the day of the incident, you can hear him screaming And freaking out. Yes, the guy is a sleeze bag, but I just think coopers death was a tragic awful accident.
Formal Sentencing

Today, Judge Clark threw the book at Justin Ross Harris and gave him the maximum sentence for the murder and sex crime convictions.

The judge said that Harris had deliberately caused his own child “unimaginable, severe physical and mental agony.”

The judge added that Harris had “callously walked away and left that child ... to swelter and die.”

Harris was sentenced to Life without Parole + 32 years.

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/just...60b024577c

Good! Sayonara you murdering fat fuck.

It's wonderful he's going into general population. Honor among thieves and all that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Life without Parole + 32 years. Cooper got justice!

At 35, that's likely to be a long time, that's unless someone in there does him a favor and does him in!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Tonight, 2020 will feature an interview with Leanna Taylor.

She says that her ex-husband Justin Ross Harris did not murder their son, despite the guilty verdict handed down in November. She still believes it was a tragic accident which could happen to anyone.

She also admits that she was aware of one sexual encounter Ross had with another woman in his car around the same time........but she was not aware that he was having sex with other people in the bed they shared, that he was soliciting prostitutes, or that he was meeting up with men for sex.

More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-son.html
I watched it. I don't think she had anything to do with it. But he's a douche and right where he should be.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies