Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
You might be right and I hope the mom was not involved in the death of her son, QueenBee.

It bothers me that she either looked up the hot car deaths, or she is lying and covering for her husband in saying that she did. Neither sits well with me, but she hasn't been charged with anything so far, so...

Justin Harris will be in court for a probable cause hearing today. Will be interesting to see what happens with the charges against him.

Snip:
At the probable cause hearing, slated for 1:30 p.m. ET, a judge will determine whether there's enough evidence to support charges of murder and second-degree child cruelty against Justin Ross Harris. If prosecutors are successful in making their case to the judge, it will proceed to a grand jury, where the district attorney will seek an indictment.

Fewer than 10 witness are expected to be called, said Kim Isaza, a spokeswoman for the Cobb County district attorney. Police investigators are likely to take the stand, as well as possible character witnesses, all of whom will be subject to cross-examination.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justic...?hpt=hp_c4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 07-03-2014, 12:36 PM