Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
That isn't much money but maybe to Ross, it was enough to take care of his bills, thinking LE would never look at a small policy as motive. This is just the beginning too & none of it looks good for dad. IDK how he can explain "forgetting" his son when it was only a matter of minutes away to drop him off. It just doesn't fit. Wonderful father's don't forget that easily IMO. The baby was almost 2, so he'd been doing this awhile, how do you NOT look at that carseat when you leave the car? My ex used to play touch football & if I was working, he'd take all 4 kids & managed just fine & they were ALL little. The oldest was 5 the next 3 13 & the twins were babies & he'd make sure one of our friends wives would be there & he'd put the babies in the stroller & all four sat close to him w/someone nearby to help. If there was a problem, they'd come home..he NEVER put them in the car alone or leave them in there. I just can't buy it that he forgot. WTH is wrong with people these days? First child, new parent....you would think he'd automatically be more cautious & concerned with his baby. I would think there was a diaper bag, etc..to remind him as well that Cooper was still in the car.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by Pat/Ohio - 07-06-2014, 05:41 PM