Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WATCH YOUR MOUTH! OR ELSE.
WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

[Image: danielle-wolf-facebook-300x250.png]
^ This woman, Danielle Wolf, was arrested at a Kroger Grocery Store in Augusta, South Carolina.

She was spending some quality time one night last week with her husband and kids (media reports do not specify whether they were all barefoot).

Anyway, the Wolfs were cartin' along, cruising the aisles, and stocking up on the essentials when Danielle's male went and tossed some frozen pizzas right on top of the bread loaves.

Of course, Danielle told the motherfucker not to fuckin' do that any more, he was fuckin' squishing the new bread.

Well, thank goodness, a member of the public PC patrol happened to be shopping there at the time and busted into action (media reports do not indicate whether she was in curlers).

In an act of true civic-minded bravery, Ms. PC followed the Wolfs, cornered Danielle in the frozen food section, and called her out but good for using such foul language in front of her kids. Then, she called in a complaint against Danielle.

Within minutes, North Augusta Department of Public Safety was on the scene. They arrested Danielle at the Kroger and hauled her ass to jail, where she was cited and charged with disorderly conduct. According to North Augusta law, disorderly conduct generally means, to "utter, while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd or obscene words or epithets." (sally, I do not know if the same law is in effect in Florida -- but, better to be safe than fuckin' sorry -- bread aisle last.)

Unexpected twist: Upon reconsidering her complaint, Ms. PC tried to get the charges dropped. She publicly apologized to Danielle and explained that she was having a bad day and that hearing Danielle use those words brought her back to her abusive childhood, when nobody stood up for her. In return, Danielle apologized to the woman and said she will never say that word in public again! (Nice try, Danielle - but the charges stand.) Police

Danielle is scheduled to face the music in court on Sept. 12.

The Wolfs had just moved to South Carolina. Now, Danielle wishes they'd stayed in Ohio! Who could fuckin' blame her?

Ref: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1904846
Not like the kids have never hear the fucking language before. The other person needs to mind her own damn business.

This shit has really passed the point of ridiculous. Arrested for disorderly conduct. Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't swear in front of my kids or any other kids for that matter. If my kids were with me and that was happening I might say something like "Now how would you like to have parents like that!" But could care less if I was alone.
I have pulled people off to the side if they were at my house and told them to cut the shit though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

When I hear people talking like that in public I think they are white trash but I don't think they should be arrested for it. It's only good manners not to do it in front of kids and others that you don't know. I have a filthy mouth online but rarely cuss in real life unless I'm muttering cocksucker at one of my windows or telling the slow person in front of me to move her goddamn ass.
I do go into threads and wreck them like He-man masturbator of the universe with analytical dribble though because I'm a Twat
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hey, I like that analytical dribble. But, I'm not gonna say so in the same thread -- I virtually duck and lay low when you get your profiling on.

While there are times when a a good "fuck" or "asshole" or such is fitting and appropriate to make the point most clearly or humorously, I hear ya. I don't cuss a lot and don't like the sound of it when I hear other people doing it every other word, especially in front of little kids. Telling someone to knock that 'effin shit off if they're doing it in front of your kids is reasonable.

But, I can't see filing a complaint on somebody for cussing at her husband in the grocery story in front of her own kids and think it's effin' stupid for LE to arrest and prosecute someone for it.
HotD, Thanks. Your comments in the original post had me really laughing.

The only time I've ever seen Maggottyboo be a twat is when he told me to STFU. He was serious!
He's being a twat in post #4. "Now how would you like to have parents like that!" Seriously? Just because some lady told her husband to quit squishing the fucking bread makes her a bad parent? Meanwhile thousands of kids are really being abused, but God forbid you refer to bread in that way at the grocery store.

Never mind telling my husband that, I'd tell my own kids to stop crushing the fucking bread. I don't make a habit of screaming out curse words in public, but I could see myself saying "look what you just did to the fucking bread" in a normal almost comedic tone. And if anyone said anything to me they'd forget about the fucking bread real quick and be embarrassed of themselves after I got through with them.

I want to watch that! In my mind I'm waffling between filming it & going to the nearest exit to get the hell away from the crazy bitches in the market.
I thought sally was baking her own fuckin' bread?
I can say those same words with just giving a look. Especially when it comes to squashing new bread.
I didn't read anywhere that she got into a screaming match with him, she just simply said stop squishing the fucking bread. I'd like to think that I can go to the grocery store and say fuck without going to jail or have some asshole make a smartass comment. Stub your toe or the kid knocks over a display of pickles, well better keep your composure or it's jail time and hefty fine, you no good scum bag.

It's idiotic & I bet their community would be outraged if they knew how much money it cost. I used to joke about the word police but it's not so funny seeing it in action.
I think this is the top 5 ridiculous things I've ever heard. What is the court hearing going to be like? Grand theft, issuing a worthless check, possession of a controlled substance, DUI, and then the worst offender of them all... telling your husband to quit squishing the fucking bread.

And if someone confronted me about it in the store I would be like come on kids hurry up, this person is crazy. Don't go near them.
(08-18-2014, 06:49 PM)sally Wrote: I think this is the top 5 ridiculous things I've ever heard.

It's ranks right up there on my list too.

Zero, thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile -- The true story itself is just plain funny in its idiocy, IMO.
I'd go nuts if this happened to me. Grocery stores are terrible places to begin with... everyone is always in your way, they stop right in front of you or follow too closely behind, everyone's in a rush until they're standing in front of the thing you want to get, and checking out is terrible. If some woman dropped an F bomb, I would silently judge her and move one. Course, I wouldn't hear her.

If it weren't for my iphone, pandora, and my headphones... I wouldn't go food shopping. I leave my cart at the ends of aisles and just go grab stuff. A couple weeks ago I returned to my cart to find employees starting to empty it. They thought it was abandoned.