Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AGE REQUIREMENTS

There are requirements that must be met in order to do certain things in our country. For example, learning to drive, buying booze, joining the military, hell even at Disneyland there are restrictions on rides unless you meet the requirements yet a 9 yr. old is eligible to shoot an uzi. How does this make even a little bit of sense? If you've got the answer, share it with me, I'm genuinely curious.

So, now a 9 yr. old girl has killed her instructor. I'm going to want to slap anyone that expresses surprise.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-27-2014, 07:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There are requirements that must be met in order to do certain things in our country. For example, learning to drive, buying booze, joining the military, hell even at Disneyland there are restrictions on rides unless you meet the requirements yet a 9 yr. old is eligible to shoot an uzi. How does this make even a little bit of sense? If you've got the answer, share it with me, I'm genuinely curious.

So, now a 9 yr. old girl has killed her instructor. I'm going to want to slap anyone that expresses surprise.

The instructor learned the hard way "9" was too young!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Darwin was a smart motherfucker..

It happened at a place called Bullets and Burgers. Only in America. 78
Used to be called Beer, Burgers, Bitches, and Bullets... but they had problems.

I'm normally very pro-gun but I've noticed I've been moving away from that in recent months. I'm so sick of seeing stories about gun violence and guns being in the hands of those who have no business with them and now to see there is a business actually called Bullets and Burgers is disgusting to me. Let's go grab a burger & while we're there we'll learn how to shoot a uzi. Jesus.
I'm not trying to rub it in or be an asshole, but...yeah there's the 'but' that everyone hates and uses to negate the preceding statement...but...what your opinion is evolving to is how the majority of the rest of the civilised world has seen it for an age..

I'm uncivilized & probably shouldn't be allowed out in public.
You're not alone..

I know. It's my cross to bear. I'd much rather be the one & only twat.
Meh..

I think it's a fine line. On one hand you have civil liberties and a two hundred year old given right, on the other you have deaths of innocent people because not everyone can abide by the rules which is kind of why the first hand came about.

I don't see any easy way out..

Bullets and Burgers proudly advertises their offer of a cheeseburger and the choice of 20 automatic weapons to fire.

[Image: article-2734769-20D66AEF00000578-377_634x359.jpg]

[Image: article-2734769-20D38E0000000578-945_634x434.jpg]
OK, Yes this was stupid, no Ifs, Ands of Buts about it.
You decide your kid at 9 needs advanced automatic weapons training, OK, so pick a motherfucker that has sense enough to know he is dealing with a 9 year old!
Dumbass

Here's the video her parents were recording. It stops just after he says, "full auto" and is shot in the head.

Hmmm, wondering how exactly did it happen? I bet when she started firing the muzzle climbed and she lost control of it.

It's being reported that after he said, full auto, the gun recoiled and went over her head. She lost control.
That poor kid is scarred for life.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yep, gonna be pretty bad for I think
That's ok. The world needs strippers too.
Idiot gun culture.