THE SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE
[Image: 82aa4b0af34c2313a562076992e50aa3.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m6omhn47wj1ryrhm1o1_250.gif]

[Image: Kate-Upton-2014-Swimsuit-GIF-020.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
stupid bimbo - grow a brain already.
I don't assume that pretty blondes with double Ds who like to ride horses and dance around are stupid bimbos undeserving of serious attention.

Ignore the jealous haters, Duchess!

I think you're pretty damned smart most of the time. 27
Kate is almost perfect, except for her midsection. Something about it I don't like. Yeah I know no one is perfect, but if they're putting themselves out there then they're good for the picking apart.

Since we are already on the topic, I don't like her upper inner thighs either, there's no gap.
(12-19-2014, 09:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't assume that pretty blondes with double Ds who like to ride horses and dance around are stupid bimbos undeserving of serious attention.

Ignore the jealous haters, Duchess!

hah WTF!
Well........I wondered if those who were jabbing at Kate Upton were aware that their criticisms applied equally to you, or if they were completely oblivious.

She's blonde; you're blonde. She likes to ride horses and sometimes dances around; you like to ride horses and sometimes dance around.

None of which implies that either of you are uppity bimbos who would be less noticeable without your double Ds, in my book.

I know you're very far from stupid. I've never conversed with Kate Upton, so I don't know if she's brainless or not. I just don't think it's a given that she's stupid because she's pretty, blonde, big boobed, playful, and likes attention.

Also, I'm trying to rile things up a bit. 39
(12-20-2014, 11:33 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Also, I'm trying to rile things up a bit. 39

I like that a lot AND I encourage it.
(12-19-2014, 09:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ignore the jealous haters, Duchess!

I was referring to you HoTD hah
HotD would look good as a blonde.
(12-21-2014, 02:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 09:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ignore the jealous haters, Duchess!

I was referring to you HoTD hah

16 I haven't been blonde in years!

I never see myself as blonde, probably because I've spent most of my life as a brunette.