WHAT DA FUCK
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LOL, Now that was some funny shit.
Great message though
Potty mouth little girls, not a good thing! That's just wrong! They'll have plenty of time for potty mouth's when they grow up. Oh wait, they already have potty mouths!

Wonder if they had to be coached, or if they already knew how to sling that shit so appropriately! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Wow. I don't even know what to say except there is no fucking way I would ever let my daughter be on a video like that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-24-2014, 06:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Wow. I don't even know what to say except there is no fucking way I would ever let my daughter be on a video like that.

AMEN!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The older I get the more old fashioned I become. It's not cool for little girls to be dropping the F-bomb, it's probably not cool for big girls to be doing it either. It's not cute nor attractive in any way. My Mom would have kicked my ass. She had a fit when I called one of my brothers a nigger for christssake.
Did Alanis Morissette write that?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-25-2014, 07:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The older I get the more old fashioned I become. It's not cool for little girls to be dropping the F-bomb, it's probably not cool for big girls to be doing it either. It's not cute nor attractive in any way. My Mom would have kicked my ass. She had a fit when I called one of my brothers a nigger for christssake.

Same here. I would have gotten my ass beat with the belt and my mouth washed out with soap.

I really don't approve of the way some kids are being raised today. hah

I laugh but I'm serious. It's not even any of my business.
Fucking-A!!!

It certainly gets your attention. I heard about it on the news but hadn't seen it--if getting your message publicity is your goal, well done.

I had my mouth washed out with soap for saying damn when I was around that age. I didn't like it when my kids first started saying "stupid" or "crap" when they were little. But, they grow in to words just like everything else. They cuss now and it doesn't bother me but they're almost adults. What's okay for a 16 year old is not okay for a 5 year old. Hypocritical? Yep.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't know, I always taught my kids that there is a time and place for cursing. Hearing it in video games or movies or even from me doesn't mean it's alright to say it out in public where you should be conducting yourself in a polite manner. It worked, they know when and where it's appropriate to use that language, it's not when your friend's mom is giving you a ride home from school.

That being said, the little one yelled loud and clear "stupid asshole" in the grocery store once. Everyone just turned and looked at me like what kind of mother are you, you're a fucking monster!

Allowing your kid to be in that video for your own stupid feminism agenda is disgusting. Fat bitches.
"When you say a boy is acting like a girl, that's because you think it's bad to be a girl."
Right... because boys don't like girls. Is dislike a crime now?

"This is what a feminist looks like."
Well that's insulting to feminists everywhere.