Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stone crab season
started Oct. 4th I think. Just bought 5lbs. fresh.

They're usually served cold, but I like them steamed with butter. Better than king crab when they're fresh imo.
OK...party at Sally's place.
The only good think about living in Fl. is the seafood. Everything comes fresh off the boat and the local seafood store here harvest their own stone crabs.

I only like the claws. Nothing like fresh seafood. Nom Nom Nom.

When I was driving through the Carolinas there were people all over set up on the roadside selling shrimps for like 2 bucks a pound. They do that here with blue crab but they are no more inexpensive than what you would buy at a seafood shop. Eastern shore blue crab are famous. I never watch them be steamed. Nevah.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-25-2014, 10:22 PM)sally Wrote: The only good think about living in Fl. is the seafood. Everything comes fresh off the boat and the local seafood store here harvest their own stone crabs.

When we get to SNAKEland, (I HATE SNAKES) Stone Crab season is still going on. Anyway, our daughter & my betterhalf, both love Stone Crabs.
So I bought colossal size claws, (6 for $107) and dipping sauce from the Old Dixie Seafood House on Dixie hwy in Boca, and they both got sick. Apparently, their fridge broke, but they still sold the claws anyway knowing they were on verge of spoiling.
(Luckily for me I hate them so I didn't have any) hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My son has a friend that lives in Boca, his parents are rich. My brand new car looked like a piece of junk compared to what everyone was driving over there, I've never seen so many Rolls Royces and Lamborghinis at one time.
I've always said: Money is not all that inportant, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the people who have it are! hah

Wow, blew the margin on that one, can't reach the edit box to fix it! hah

It's supposed to end, "the" people who have it are!

(10-26-2014, 04:51 PM)Carsman Wrote: blew the margin on that one

You ain't kiddin'! hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]