Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THANK CHRIST IT'S FRIDAY

My weekend starts now.

I've been up for hours, jacked up on caffeine, now I think I should burn one before 8:00 AM.

Ya'll need to start posting a little more. 45

Do you have an agenda today?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Leave it to Beaver is on at 8am and this coffee is good. I go back to work Monday so I'm trying to squeeze every second from every minute.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Morning. Painters finish painting today. I think I'm going to rug doctor the upstairs hall. If I can muster up som mojo. I'd rather take a nap.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's only after nine in the AM, woman.
The trash can guys didn't take my trash off the porch and put it near the street. Bastards! Also, my Butt wiper is on vaca this week so now I'm stuck with cling-ons. and to top things off...........My microwave popcorn chef cut his face shaving today and called in sick.

Sally, are you drunk yet today? I want to know if you cook drunk.
I used to cook naked, until the "bacon incident"

But cooking drunk is OK, just make Kumbaya stew.
My agenda is to get shit done at work because I will not be back until Thursday. Very long weekend and a lot of sleep is my weekend,

Got to catch up on Dr Phil and other trashy TV

Dr. Phil! Get thee a lobotomy.
First SNOW if the season today! That sucks, but it didn't stick the to roads, just the trees & bushes, and back deck. Still, it's fockozee'n COLD!

(looking forward to going South, soon!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Even though I grumble about the snow & cold I still think it's beautiful and downright magical on the farm. When it snows I always walk in it and take pix. The quietness of it is so cool and I never think I'm too old for a snowball fight.
(11-14-2014, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The quietness of it is so cool and I never think I'm too old for a snowball fight.

You're not REALLY old until you become a snowbird. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(11-14-2014, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, are you drunk yet today? I want to know if you cook drunk.

No, I'm still drinking coffee. It's not even noon yet for Christ's sake.

I think I may have cooked drunk when I was younger after coming home late from partying all night. Other than that I do my cooking mostly sober or slightly buzzed depending on the time of day or if it's a holiday. On holidays I usually start drinking the bloody Mary's early.
I smoked a doobie and drank a beer so far. I'm waffling on if its to cold to rake leaves and might just fire up the woodstove, burn all the branches that fell from the trees and put away the lawnmower and pull out the snowblower. Test the generator and find my darts for a game of darts with a few guys coming over from work tonight.
(11-14-2014, 12:32 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The quietness of it is so cool and I never think I'm too old for a snowball fight.

You're not REALLY old until you become a snowbird. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Haaaaaay, I resemble that remark! Taz

(Anyway I'll be WARM, and I'm not really a snowbird, "I am a long term vacationer"!hah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My neighbors are snowbirds. Really nice people. They invited us over for dinner once and I tripped over her oxygen hose.
Wish I could afford to go back to Colorado for the Summer but have stayed here in Phoenix for the last 10 years. The lady I rent the house to has background in theater, arts, writing screenplays, etc. She posted a something about how if u want to be a real man (or woman), you must love animals and i posted that i agreed. So, later one of tenant's facebook friends liked my comment. It was movie star Susan Blakeley. I am so excited.
Sally, I will never invite your clumsy ass over to my house as u would probably tie my oxygen hose in a knot.

There hasn't been any dancing or singing in here in a loooong time. I know some of you will applaud that.

Tis raining and the temp dropped about 20 degrees in ninety minutes. I'm going to go stand naked in the tanning booth and then I'm going to come home and fuck off.

Happy Friday, bitchflakes. Grab it & growl.
(03-27-2015, 07:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There hasn't been any dancing or singing in here in a loooong time. I know some of you will applaud that.

Tis raining and the temp dropped about 20 degrees in ninety minutes. I'm going to go stand naked in the tanning booth and then I'm going to come home and fuck off.

Pics?
(03-27-2015, 07:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: