Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Putting things in perspective. . . . . .
. . . . . . . . can't even begin to imagine having to shovel out (& Snow blow) that mess! (Seneca, NY)

Can't even get to go out shopping for food after roads are plowed, as lots can't be plowed too good, where the hell can they push all that nasty SNOW! What a disaster! Then, they will likely have monsoon flooding when it melts. hah

[Image: snow_zps9b0ac341.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

All that shit is supposed to start melting this weekend..now THAT is gonna be a fucking mess.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Happy Thanksgiving
(11-22-2014, 01:45 PM)thekid65 Wrote: All that shit is supposed to start melting this weekend..now THAT is gonna be a fucking mess.

I've heard that rain is moving in too.

Seeing their weather woes has shut me up from complaining that it's chilly here, it'll be in the 70's Monday.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-22-2014, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 01:45 PM)thekid65 Wrote: All that shit is supposed to start melting this weekend..now THAT is gonna be a fucking mess.

I've heard that rain is moving in too.

Seeing their weather woes has shut me up from complaining that it's chilly here, it'll be in the 70's Monday.

Somebody always has it worse! hah

I can imagine it. The blizzard of 96 in Philly left my street in similar condition, tho it was only 3-4 feet of snow.
Weirdest thing about lake effect snow is that it can absolutely hammer one area and less than ten miles away leave only a dusting. It's very unpredictable and therefore higher on the danger scale. Something like fifteen dead at this point, one guy died in his car being snowed in for thirty hours. This one is an extreme example but shit like this happens all the time up here.
I need to stock up on cans of food and frozen meat and stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We always have on hand a supply of 35 to 40 cans of soups, a few cans chili (for me), and 5 lb bags, of frozen breaded chicken tenders, ravioli, perogies, and over a dozen boxes of various pasta. Plus two propane gas tanks, & a camper gas burner, and 6 battery lanterns, and 4 oil burning lanterns, just for emergencies. (Lucky we go South, before most times, these things are needed. Unfortunately they were needed in 2010, when we had freak monster 16" Snow/Ice storm here on October 28th, and we lost power for 4-1/2 days, and the roads were impassable for 3 days)

I keep all my emergency supplies in the undefended garages of my neighbors.
(11-23-2014, 01:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: I keep all my emergency supplies in the undefended garages of my neighbors.

LOL
(11-23-2014, 01:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: I keep all my emergency supplies in the undefended garages of my neighbors.

Bass Ass Grin

(That's why I also have a 12ga, and lots of ammo! And it's in our house, that has ADT) hah

My shovel is broken, I split it in half using it to pickup dirt I swept up. And will forget about it until I actually need it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This is what it looks like opening your door in Seneca NY.
Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

[Image: snowdoor_zpse50b8d97.jpg]