Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE
(12-02-2014, 12:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD brought him in, and I humored her by 'speaking' for him.

My exact words were, "Christ would not want to see him die."

Holy hell, some stupid MoFo's around here.

Try again, dipshit.

I said your words didn't reflect my perception of a supposed good Christian and loving father. I did not bring Christ into it.

You responded by telling us how Christ thinks and acts. You said: While Christ would not want to see this boy dead, he certainly would understand the circumstances. He would've intervened long before that fateful day, giving the boy guidance as to WHAT and WHAT NOT will get you killed.

So, Christ-whisperer, why do you think Christ didn't intervene? And, why (according to you) would Christ be apathetic to the fatal shooting of one of God's children even though Christ wouldn't explicitly want to see the boy dead?

Since you did indeed bring Christ into it by speaking for Christ, why not speak for yourself and respond to the second part of my statement about you as a loving father. Explain to me why Tamir Rice had less right to grow up and have a future than your son? Do you contend that your son is more worthy and, by default, has more potential than did Tamir Rice?

Before you answer, take a minute to get your bearings and remind yourself that I am not blaming the officers or anyone else. I have questions that can't be answered yet. And, it's quite possible to me that this was a tragedy of circumstances with many contributing factors. It happens. I don't have to find some way to vilify the dead boy in order not to blame the officers. My questions to you are solely focused on your insistence that Tamir Rice's death is a benefit to society -- a cleansing of the gene pool, per Darwin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE - by HairOfTheDog - 12-02-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Midwest Spy - 11-28-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Blindgreed1 - 11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Ferguson - by username - 11-28-2014, 07:50 PM