It bothers me that this is stuck in my head.

Stuck in my head for days. DAYS! Sigh.
Here, this will help:

(03-31-2015, 12:20 PM)Cutz Wrote: Stuck in my head for days. DAYS! Sigh.

hah That's fantastic! That's a black version of my buddy Clang!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is the song that's stuck in my head right now. My daughter's favorite cartoon about an awful little monkey that wreaks havoc everywhere he goes. I'm not sure which one is worse, the monkey or the gay black guy.

PBS! I approve.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
Another ear worm candidate

(03-31-2015, 12:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wonder if Clang acts womanly when he gets dressed up and if he had anyone to talk to would he try to talk like a woman too. Or does he just sit around in drag burping and farting with his nuts hanging out while eating Tostinos.

I think he just likes the feel of something soft & delicate against his boner. There's probably a lot of rubbing goin' on.

I don't think he tries to talk like a woman. That would just be too weird.

hah

Ah, the conversations I have in here.
So he doesn't eat just like a salad for dinner while watching a movie on Lifetime? Maybe lighting some candles afterwards, painting his toenails and trying out his new Tide laundry pods? Then heading to the attic to inspect a strange noise he heard while only wearing his see through nightie?
Armed with nothing but a butt plug?

He might now that he's seen what an attractive scenario it is.
(03-31-2015, 03:11 PM)sally Wrote: So he doesn't eat just like a salad for dinner while watching a movie on Lifetime? Maybe lighting some candles afterwards, painting his toenails and trying out his new Tide laundry pods? Then heading to the attic to inspect a strange noise he heard while only wearing his see through nightie?
hahhahhah
(03-31-2015, 03:11 PM)sally Wrote: So he doesn't eat just like a salad for dinner while watching a movie on Lifetime? Maybe lighting some candles afterwards, painting his toenails and trying out his new Tide laundry pods? Then heading to the attic to inspect a strange noise he heard while only wearing his see through nightie?

Tide has laundry pods?
Banana phone drives me bananas but those are just as annoying.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Eh...I don't see it. I still have hair and weigh less than him.
(03-31-2015, 01:27 PM)sally Wrote:

I wonder if Clang acts womanly when he gets dressed up and if he had anyone to talk to would he try to talk like a woman too. Or does he just sit around in drag burping and farting with his nuts hanging out while eating Tostinos.

Its better practice if you talk like a woman by yourself first. And I've tried acting like a woman too...well at least the womanly walk/hip swinging. The only time my nuts are hanging out while in drag are when I'm rubbing one out. I never eat in drag, I'm too worried about ruining my pretty clothing.
(03-31-2015, 02:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: That would just be too weird.

Too weird? Hi I'm Clang, nice to finally meet you.

...poop weiner baby...hah

I swear I only watched Lifetime for Unsolved Mysteries and Frasier...

(I think they bought that)
Oh and on topic, I've had this song stuck in my head on and off for decades...