Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD
(04-10-2015, 08:38 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Just read that remains they found in water have been positively identified as AJ Hadsell. So sad.....

Thanks for the update blueberry. Very sad news for AJ's loved ones.

(04-10-2015, 11:43 AM)tlynne Wrote: I hate these stories. Another beautiful young girl goes missing... Sad. Even if it doesnt turn out to be her stepfather that did this, shame on her mother for putting her in harms way. He kidnapped his ex-wife?! This girls mother knowingly let her daughter grow up with a dangerous man in their lives. It's just crazy to me to think that people can be so completely blind to reality.

I'm anxious to see if Wesley Hadsell is named a suspect now that AJ's body has been found and/or if LE has someone else on their radar. I haven't seen any information as to whether LE is leaning towards homicide, suicide, or some other scenario. COD is pending with the Medical Examiner.

I wonder who told LE to search the area 50 miles away from her home? LE had to have received a tip; that area wouldn't have been part of the standard search area and they found the body very quickly once they arrived on the scene.

Snip:
The investigation led Norfolk police this week to the small brick house in the 34000 block of Smiths Ferry Road.

Neighbors said police began searching the property Wednesday, left and returned Thursday morning.

Officer Sam Shenouda, a department spokesman, said police began searching the area about 8 a.m. Thursday. The remains were found about 10 a.m.

Ref: http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-...aj-hadsell

[Image: 209-anjelica_hadsell.jpg?w=650]
RIP AJ Hadsell 42

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by HairOfTheDog - 04-10-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by Gareet33 - 05-27-2015, 02:00 AM