Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD
Past Tense Statements

It's not evidence, but a parent speaking of a missing child in the past tense is regarded as suspicious. That's especially true if the parent is speaking of the child in past tense very early on and when there are no visible signs of foul play.

Did Wesley Hadsell know that AJ was never going to return home?

[Image: promo253488126.jpg?w=370&h=204&crop=1]

Several law enforcement sources are telling NewsChannel 3 that investigators have noted the numerous times Wesley Hadsell spoke of his daughter that way, saying it could be a revealing clue.

Wesley Hadsell often lapsed into past tense when talking about AJ three weeks before AJ’s body was found when he into “Case to Case with Chelsea Hoffman” and talked about the search for AJ. He also spoke about her in past tense during a Channel 3 television interview.

Here are some of Wesley Hadsell's statements which are reportedly considered suspicious by LE.
“My daughter was an awesome person. She helped people. She excelled. She inspired. She, she loved people.”

“My daughter didn’t have enemies. But, let’s say, she had someone … who, um, liked her, loved, her, obsessed about her.” (He did not reveal who that was.)

“I loved her. We were a family. And I wanted to be a family. She was the glue for our family.”

Police have not said how or when AJ died, and they have not charged anyone in her disappearance or death. Wesley Hadsell is charged with breaking into a neighbor’s home in a crime police said was related to the case.

They will not say specifically how. He was also charged for being a felon in possession of ammunition.

Ref: http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-intervi...ainst-him/

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by HairOfTheDog - 04-18-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by Gareet33 - 05-27-2015, 02:00 AM