WHAT'S THAT SMELL?
(04-22-2015, 04:20 PM)sally Wrote: Pussy. I like the smell of pussy. A lot.

28 This is why I miss you when you're gone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Best reply... EVER
(04-22-2015, 04:20 PM)sally Wrote: Pussy. I like the smell of pussy. A lot.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

We can get you some of that in no time.

Wait up just a minute sal.

Yo! MS! Come on over here...
My husband once told me that after we have sex in the morning he likes the smell on his hand. Sick disgusting pig. Probably don't want to shake hands with him.

Smells that I really do like.

Puppy breath
Gasoline
Honey suckle
Garlic and onions cooking
Really good marijuana fresh in the bag
(04-22-2015, 06:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yo! MS! Come on over here...

*snicker*
(04-22-2015, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote: Really good marijuana fresh in the bag

Mine smells like skunk. It's triple bagged and every time I open my desk drawer I can smell it.
I don't like the smell it omits from the bag or when it's being burned, but when I put my nose directly in the bag it's like the smell of heaven.
(04-22-2015, 06:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote: Really good marijuana fresh in the bag

Mine smells like skunk. It's triple bagged and every time I open my desk drawer I can smell it.

Here's a story for ya...I get a call from my niece last May and she says she has some good weed for me if I want to check it out. Her boyfriend got it from someone who owed him money and they don't smoke it. I say sure...she says there's a lot and they were trying to get rid of it. Mind you, he has more money than God and owns a huge Marathon gas station/truck stop. She GIVES me a little more than a eighth and told me to let me know if I want more. Of course I do, I'm thinking.
I called her about a month later and said I'll take whatever they had left if I could afford it...she says no problem and it won't cost me anything, they just want it gone. I knew it was stinky but didn't realize how stinky until she brought the rest out which I could smell as soon as she walked out the door. She had it quadruple bagged in freezer bags, inside a big plastic cup with a lid and inside a cooler lunch bag. I still didn't know how much she gave me until I got home. There was at least 2 oz. Long story short...I still have at least half of it and it will probably last me well into 2016 since I moved in with the b/f and don't smoke as much. It's the best I've ever smoked and it was FREE!!!

She probably gave you almost a grand worth of pot! *fist bump*

Wow. You moved in with him! That's huge. Can I plan a Mock wedding?

Awink
(04-22-2015, 07:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She probably gave you almost a grand worth of pot! *fist bump*

Wow. You moved in with him! That's huge. Can I plan a Mock wedding?

Awink

I know! I called her up when I got home and I'm like WTF? I figured there was maybe 3 quarters or so. I had to bury it inside my suitcase in the middle of a bunch of beach towels...it's still there. hah

I moved in on March 1st. The man treats me like a queen, how could I not move in and get that 24/7. No Mock wedding...we've never even discussed marriage.
That's cool FAHQTOO.

I remember you posting quite a while back that he'd mentioned moving in and you wanted to wait a while. Sounds like he knows what a good thing he's got; a keeper.

My two favorite smells are probably strong coffee brewing and coconut suntan oil.