Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did you ever have a deja vu moment . . .
. . . where you keep feeling like you've been someplace, somewhere, at some time, well knowing that you really were never there?

Lately, I'm having more and more deja vu moments. Maybe the older you get, the more chance of feeling you already been there, done that.
It's kinda weird.

Has it happened to you?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I just hope it's not constantly like one of those glitches! Or else you'll find yourself facing soon one of those ... agents, and they gonna plug you back in!!

I've had those moments and moments where I've felt like things were happening exactly as I had dreamed as well.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, a few times. Pretty weird.
Almost like watching a re-run, you know exactly whats going to happen in the next 5 seconds and then its gone
^ I knew exactly what all of you were gonna say before I read you posts.

It feels like we've had this very same discussion before.

Other than this time here, I haven't had deja vu moments though.
I Knew you were going to say that
This all seems like it has happened before.
I read something the other day on a conspiracy theorist forum about alien abduction and those little gadgets that the Men in Black use to erase memories causing Alzheimer's.

So I don't think it's age, Cars, I think you have an alien abduction problem. hah
I feel strange when something jumps in my head and it ends up happening in a week or so. Sometimes if I tell people they freak out when it happens. It doesn't happen often maybe 5-6 times a year. Deja-vu happens all the time to me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.