Do I fall in love too easily?
(05-28-2015, 01:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Slow down man.
yeah now could you tell my gf that? She doesn't seem to be getting the message.
(05-28-2015, 02:15 PM)sally Wrote: He sent Love Child a picture of his johnson and she still continued to talk to him. If that's not love I don't know what is.
it was a video of my johnson...but lol yeah...my dick is tiny...:sadface:
(05-23-2015, 05:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you or do I?

I don't know if you do. I'll need more details. Awink

I don't, if anything it has taken me much too long to pull that particular trigger. I have this theory that once you care that deeply for someone that person then has all the power, the power to crush you like a bug and break your heart into a zillion tiny pieces.

I agree.
But I hear they also have the power to do really cool things too. : ) I have experienced those things occasionaly.
The question in the beginning was just my wierd way of starting a thread.

I think I had "fallen" for someone whom I had a deep conversation with, and then was crushed when I saw them hanging out with someone else.

So I was pondering the question for myself, like "Do I fall in love too easily?" Or do I guard my heart too much? Sometimes I feel like I do both. I am both protective of myself and relaxed.

Great example, this new girl just arrived the other day and already she was my best friend after 1 day and I was so happy. And then all the sudden she is too busy for me! I swear I am not a clingy person. That is not my nature at all. But I do tend to fall hard, or wear my heart on my sleeve.

Sometimes I wish I could just not talk to people and sit and observe longer so that my heart doesn't get broken.

Next example: Common meals where everyone is eating in groups at different tables, I can't stand trying to find a place to sit, so I just sit by myself. I really don't care, but I put pressure on myself to be social. That is my example of me "protecting" myself.

Some people here call themselves introverts, I just say, "Na, I just don't like people" Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Well if you know me, you know that is not really true, but right now I am in a season of aloneness and solitude. I am mostly okay with this.
There have been more social occasions and I have enjoyed them as well. So I know I have not become a complete anti-social person.

What this all has to do with love, I don't know. I realized I was just purging. My apolgies if it isn't within the correct format!!!!
Somebody rang me today hysterical and sobbing, got to the meat and potatoes of the relationship and the guy was playing her. Don't push love, let it happen, work on yourself, and stay away from them damn internet dating websites.
(05-28-2015, 01:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 10:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Love Child Wrote: Or not at all?
I don't know but I think I fall in love too easily. I think that's what scares me about this new relationship. I fear I'll convince myself I love her and settle because I might not find anyone else interested in me. Ftr, back in 2008, when you and I chatted via MSN Messenger I convinced myself I was in love with you and half believed we could have a future together. I often wished I could find a job near you.
Look clang... Just because you have fun with someone and find them interesting, it doesn't mean you're in love. Quit trying so hard. Let things happen naturally. Don't come off like you're desperate. Relax. Have a good time. You shouldn't even be using the word relationship yet. Let alone love. Slow down man.

Yeah, what Blindgreed said.
(06-07-2015, 01:26 PM)Love Child Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 01:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 10:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Love Child Wrote: Or not at all?
I don't know but I think I fall in love too easily. I think that's what scares me about this new relationship. I fear I'll convince myself I love her and settle because I might not find anyone else interested in me. Ftr, back in 2008, when you and I chatted via MSN Messenger I convinced myself I was in love with you and half believed we could have a future together. I often wished I could find a job near you.
Look clang... Just because you have fun with someone and find them interesting, it doesn't mean you're in love. Quit trying so hard. Let things happen naturally. Don't come off like you're desperate. Relax. Have a good time. You shouldn't even be using the word relationship yet. Let alone love. Slow down man.

Yeah, what Blindgreed said.
The universe has slowed us down. She has bronchitis and possible walking pneumonia. No dates until she is better.
(06-07-2015, 01:46 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: The universe has slowed us down. She has bronchitis and possible walking pneumonia. No dates until she is better.

Don't be hasty. What color is her phlegm?
Commando Cunt Queen

*gags*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-07-2015, 02:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*gags*

That's a serious question young lady...yellow or green, get your butt to the doc and get some antibiotics.

Phlegm. Yellow or green. You bitches. Bend over!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-07-2015, 02:49 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

*gags*

That's a serious question young lady...yellow or green, get your butt to the doc and get some antibiotics.

Yeah and Clang should definitely hold off on sticking his tongue down her throat under those circumstances. If it's clear though; the slippery wet might be good practice for Clang. 17
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-07-2015, 02:55 PM)username Wrote:

*gags*

Yeah and Clang should definitely hold off on sticking his tongue down her throat under those circumstances. If it's clear though; the slippery wet might be good practice for Clang. 17

There you go Clang. Have your woman hock a loogie in a napkin and check out the color. Your health/life might depend on it.
Grotesque in the extreme. Ignoring it to get to that level.
When French kissing, chocking and exchanging luggies is frowned apon in certain circles.

The "circle of life" comes to mind. Or nightmare on Elm st., it escapes me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well now this thread is all about Clang too!
(06-07-2015, 02:59 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

*gags*

There you go Clang. Have your woman hock a loogie in a napkin and check out the color. Your health/life might depend on it.
Nah, too late. She sounds like she's getting better. We were supposed to hang out this morning but it was raining and I was tired from my overnight shift. So I watched some TV and took a 2 hour nap. Still a little tired. Maybe I'll get more sleep and we can hang out tonight. Still haven't returned her call from this morning.
(06-07-2015, 02:59 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

*gags*

And then eat it with a side of boogers and fingernails?