Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING! Do not leave small children unattended with dogs!!!
Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed'category and you also have a small child, please take this as a warning.

Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen.

:smartass::
I got a little nauseous when I did it, but I voted for the OP.
Sinister Wrote:I got a little nauseous when I did it, but I voted for the OP.
She makes me nauseous too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Yet a thread worth a vote. I'm a bit obsessed with the "bully breeds" and all the shit they get.
OP?

That dog - she's stock still for the kid too! Poor thing, she can't go out with the other bully breeds for fear they'll make fun of her now!
::laugh::I voted. I hate when people tell me my pit bull can't be trusted. Yeah right , the only one who can't be trusted is you pal.
The Antagonist Wrote:OP?

That dog - she's stock still for the kid too! Poor thing, she can't go out with the other bully breeds for fear they'll make fun of her now!
If your question is about my use of "OP", I meant the Opening Post. If not, just ignore me.
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Yet a thread worth a vote. I'm a bit obsessed with the "bully breeds" and all the shit they get.
Look at it this way - you wern't voting for HER. You voted for the dog.
Ah wasn't sure what the OP referred to and thought you lost your mind completely.
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Jesus GOD, you're a blithering idiot. Seriously, shut the fuck up. You already commented, now you're being even more of a suck up, moronic asshole.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Jesus GOD, you're a blithering idiot. Seriously, shut the fuck up. You already commented, now you're being even more of a suck up, moronic asshole.
::flip::
The Antagonist Wrote:Ah wasn't sure what the OP referred to and thought you lost your mind completely.
Well, I have lost my mind completely, but I knew what I meant in this case.
::lmao::::lmao:: Poor dog!!

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

If your question is about my use of "OP", I meant the Opening Post.  If not, just ignore me.

She thought you were referring to me.

Further evidence the silly bitch is completely obsessed with me, I am the last thought in her head before she goes to sleep and the first in her head when she wakes up.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

If your question is about my use of "OP", I meant the Opening Post. If not, just ignore me.
Hey, thanks so much for clearing that up, OP, since my helpless feeble brain would not have been able to figure it out without your wise and brilliant assistance. ::rollseyes::
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:

Hey, thanks so much for clearing that up, OP, since my helpless feeble brain would not have been able to figure it out without your wise and brilliant assistance. ::rollseyes::
Master of the obvious, he is.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

If your question is about my use of "OP", I meant the Opening Post.  If not, just ignore me.
Hey, thanks so much for clearing that up, OP, since my helpless feeble brain would not have been able to figure it out without your wise and brilliant assistance.  ::rollseyes::

Always happy to help pot smoking, hard drinking sociopaths with brain damage.
Its good training for when I become a social worker, I will be dealing with people like you on a daily basis.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Always happy to help pot smoking, hard drinking sociopaths with brain damage.
Its good training for when I become a social worker, I will be dealing with people like you on a daily basis.
Just be sure you get their issues correct. I quit drinking (again)1/1/2009. Sociopath might be right but has not been diagnosed as of yet. Ya gotta be accurate if you're going to make a difference in your new endeavour.
Okay pot smoking, biker, gun nut with a murderer of a husband.

Better?