Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Happy Bifthday Mr. Bone!
You've always made me chuckle and now, since a commercial is on, I'm going back to a bone that teases the back of my throat.

Enjoy your day!
No fancy pictures; I'm on my phone. But I wish you a scrumptious birthday cake and bone breaking sex, Mr. Happy birthday! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen

Mr. Bone! Mr. Bone! It's your birthday! You get a hummer today. A day long sucker. Yay for you!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bone. I hope your special day is everything you want it to be. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Happy Birthday Bone!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Happy Birthday Jimbone!

Blowing-kisses
(06-07-2015, 12:38 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: You've always made me chuckle and now, since a commercial is on, I'm going back to a bone that teases the back of my throat.

Enjoy your day!

Thanks Tiki! Hope the bone finally delivered after the tease!
(06-07-2015, 12:45 AM)username Wrote: No fancy pictures; I'm on my phone. But I wish you a scrumptious birthday cake and bone breaking sex, Mr. Happy birthday! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Thanks user! It seems to me that these days the phone is the perfect way to send fancy pictures... get to it!

Since my birthday is just starting, I'll keep an eye on my PM box Smiley_emoticons_wink
(06-07-2015, 05:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Mr. Bone! Mr. Bone! It's your birthday! You get a hummer today. A day long sucker. Yay for you!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bone. I hope your special day is everything you want it to be. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I hope so too... the kids woke me up nice so that was a good start!

But I'm afraid the hummer will be [Image: Hummer-4x4-1.ico] and the sucker [Image: Cute-red-lollipop-icons-1105182506.png]

She fell asleep last night, has already let me know she has a work call to be on tonight, so I know how this is going. The kids are going to help her make a cake though, so there will be cake at least!!

Looking forward to taking the kids to the park and dunking them in the pool later... thanks Duchess!
(06-07-2015, 08:11 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Happy Birthday Bone!

Thanks Ramjet!
Happy Birthday, Boneface. My make believe girlfriend will be stopping by later to give you your birthday beating. Seasons Beatings!
(06-07-2015, 09:03 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Happy Birthday Jimbone!

Blowing-kisses

Thanks HotD... I have a few places for those kisses. I'll even become a shut-in and let my house get really messy Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-07-2015, 10:15 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Happy Birthday, Boneface. My make believe girlfriend will be stopping by later to give you your birthday beating. Seasons Beatings!

By all means Clunk, keep the girlfriend fiction going! Thanks!
(06-07-2015, 10:28 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 10:15 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Happy Birthday, Boneface. My make believe girlfriend will be stopping by later to give you your birthday beating. Seasons Beatings!

By all means Clunk, keep the girlfriend fiction going! Thanks!
I wish she was fiction. I would have written her hotter. She's a cute female version of Little Nicky. If this wasn't my only option for love and to end my 41 year drought, I'd already be off this crazy train.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smiley_emoticons_smile
In honor of your birthday the Chinese government has released a time lapse of your life. You are a very colorful character!!!

[Image: 1237131125_the_life_of_homer_simpson_-_time_lapse.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy Birthday to my Mock match.

Lets grab the Margarita machine and find a secluded beach somewhere.
(06-07-2015, 02:54 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Happy Birthday to my Mock match.

Lets grab the Margarita machine and find a secluded beach somewhere.

Now that's a birthday wish - thanks F2!
Thanks JsMom and maggot... amazing what the ChiCom government can do these days.
Happy Birthday Jim!

Enjoy your day!
Thanks MS!