Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Interesting!

Sorry, standing by a tree in the dark to post like a weirdo. I need a dog to walk

Why were you standing by a tree in the dark at midnight, trying to creep out the neighbors?
She was sharing their wifi.   hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
...also, she's 3 hours behind us. It's not creepy at 9:00 PM.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Give them this and some cake.

https://www.amazon.com/Extender-5000sq-f...15TOJQ&dib
I think she’ll have to do better than just cake. Maybe also some piri piri chicken that’s cut properly.
I got some australian syrah for $3 in spain and it's really good!
(05-04-2024, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...also, she's 3 hours behind us. It's not creepy at 9:00 PM.

I forgot about that, but if she put a clown suit on it would still be creepy.
(05-04-2024, 01:31 PM)sally Wrote: I think she’ll have to do better than just cake. Maybe also some piri piri chicken that’s cut properly.

Give them a Charlie Horse?
(05-04-2024, 01:35 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-04-2024, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...also, she's 3 hours behind us. It's not creepy at 9:00 PM.

I forgot about that, but if she put a clown suit on it would still be creepy.

Lol

Salsa, guacamole, cheese corn chips....go. Yum.
(05-04-2024, 01:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: I got some australian syrah for $3 in spain and it's really good!

Aussies produce some very good vino!

I guess Dolly Parton has jumped into the wine game, too.

No bottles or boxes . . . only jugs.
hah
(05-01-2024, 05:54 PM)MirahM Wrote: Garlic
Onion
Oranges
Parsnip
Beets
Celery
Pears

These are the items that arrived in my food box today. It used to be Soo cool. Some zucchini, a pineapple, always an onion and 2 garlic.
There are like 6 garlic and 3 onions. Wtf and 4 beets. Sally would love the garlic.

I made some roasted vegetables for a dinner I went to, sort of a potluck. I had carrots, so it was that plus onion, garlic, parsnips and beets.

I've gotten through 1 pear and an orange.

Also my neighbor made this amazing 3 bean caserole. Beans, meat, bacon, its so fucking good. I am looking for the recipe now.