Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GRUESOME BEVER FAMILY MURDERS, OK -- TEEN SONS ARRESTED
(07-24-2015, 11:16 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I wonder if they worked together or separately, to kill their siblings and parents?

Together for the parents and individually for their siblings?

The 13-year-old girl told police that the older brother, Robert, attacked her and her family.

Police indicate that the suspects are cooperating, so hopefully full confessions and details of the attacks will be extracted from them soon.

[Image: michael-bever.jpg?w=770]
^ The name and mugshot of of the 16-year-old brother, Michael Bever, were released by a Tulsa jail official yesterday. I don't know if he was cleaned-up before the shot. He faces five charges of murder and one charge of assault/battery; same as his older brother.

[Image: bever-robert-newmug.jpg?w=770]
^ This is the mugshot of the 18-year-old accused quintuple murderer, Robert Bever, after being cleaned-up. He looks like he has a screw loose, IMO.

Ref: http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/gir...351ba.html

This is just hearsay from comments I've read by people claiming to know the family:
--Older brother Robert had delusions of grandeur; thought he was a genius who should be going to Harvard or Yale, etc...

--The younger brother Michael was quieter and kind of a computer geek.

--Robert was working as some kind of customer service phone rep; Michael had graduated the home-schooling program early.

--Mom April doted on her kids and bragged about them on social media; the 2-year-old surviving daughter was born prematurely and mom had started a charity to help mothers of preemies.

--There is some speculation that the boys were doing meth, but that seems to be based only on the crimes and the mugshot of Robert (rather than any knowledge or suspicion of drug use prior to the murders).

Messages In This Thread
RE: GRUESOME BEVER FAMILY MURDERS, OK -- TEEN SONS ARRESTED - by HairOfTheDog - 07-25-2015, 01:04 PM