Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GRUESOME BEVER FAMILY MURDERS, OK -- TEEN SONS ARRESTED
(07-25-2015, 04:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-25-2015, 01:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The 13-year-old girl told police that the older brother, Robert, attacked her and her family.

Maybe the 13 year old "pretended" to assist his brother, to survive Robert's murderous rampage?

It's odd the sister's statement didn't include Michael.

I wonder if "Bobby" ever applied to an Ivy League School . . . or any post-secondary institution?

I still hear banjos when I look at his mugshot . . . the original and the hygienic one.

In my opinion, it's more likely that 16-year-old Michael was under the influence of his brother. It's possible that Michael was an accomplice, but didn't actually attack or kill anyone.

I'm guessing Michael was the suspect who was admitted to the hospital upon arrest.

If I were a cop or prosecutor working the case with no parents in the picture, I'd charge the shit outta Michael in hopes of getting everything I could from the kid, offer him sincere advice in his own best interest, and then lower the charges if he cooperated and testified against his brother.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GRUESOME BEVER FAMILY MURDERS, OK -- TEEN SONS ARRESTED - by HairOfTheDog - 07-25-2015, 07:27 PM