Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GRUESOME BEVER FAMILY MURDERS, OK -- TEEN SONS ARRESTED
(07-25-2015, 07:02 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-25-2015, 06:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I hate to even bring it up, but here is a case where a gun wasn't handy, and the creep used the next best thing.

So . . . I am guessing that your point is: "A gun doesn't cause murderous intentions . . . if someone wants to kill, they will find a way."?

I haven't seen anyone here at Mock ever suggest that a gun causes murderous intentions. That would be plain stupid.

However, I've seen MS and plenty of others make the reasonable argument that a gun in the wrong hands makes it easy and convenient for those so inclined to carry out their murderous intentions.

Not everyone who has murderous intentions has it in them to beat or butcher a person/people to death. But, some of them who wouldn't do it the hard way would most definitely have no problem pumping bullets into another person(s), denying their targets the opportunity to fight. Lazy/pussy perps, I guess.

I don't think it's reasonably arguable that it's way easier to carry out a mass murder without a gun in a familiar and controlled/confined space like a home, as compared to accomplishing the same in a public setting -- like a school or a church or a theater.

Anyway, the fact that the Bever bros were supposedly expecting a delivery of ammunition which didn't arrive on the day of the murders is interesting, to me. If true, it means the brothers were highly motivated to rid themselves of their family, by any means, for a yet unknown motive. Whatever the motive, the Bever brothers were apparently willing to get bloody barbaric to be family-free as soon as possible.

Why?

Messages In This Thread
RE: GRUESOME BEVER FAMILY MURDERS, OK -- TEEN SONS ARRESTED - by HairOfTheDog - 07-25-2015, 09:07 PM