Dono In My Dreams
(08-02-2015, 12:28 PM)Donovan Wrote: But as I said to Duchess, I am never all that far away.

Music to my ears. 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thank the baby Jesus; I almost had a Clare moment. I was going to point out that I must be the only person who hasn't read or watched any Harry Potter...

Princess Leia saved me...I'm also probably the only person who hasn't watched any Star Wars but somehow seeing her name, the light bulb flickered to "on". *phew*
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-02-2015, 02:08 PM)username Wrote: I must be the only person who hasn't read or watched any Harry Potter...

I'm also probably the only person who hasn't watched any Star Wars

Nah, I'm right there with ya. I've never seen (or read) Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek or any of the hundreds of other films that most people have seen including Titanic.
(08-02-2015, 02:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 02:08 PM)username Wrote: I must be the only person who hasn't read or watched any Harry Potter...

I'm also probably the only person who hasn't watched any Star Wars

Nah, I'm right there with ya. I've never seen (or read) Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek or any of the hundreds of other films that most people have seen including Titanic.
Have you seen The Goonies? I watched that for the first time a year or so ago and was very underwhelmed by it. It didn't live up to the hype of the person who told me it was a great movie.
(08-02-2015, 02:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Have you seen The Goonies?

No, I haven't. I don't watch much television either outside of football and news. Back in the day I loved The Sopranos and a couple other shows. For the most part, I would rather read than watch.

How could I forget to add GoT! Holy Cow.
(08-02-2015, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 02:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Have you seen The Goonies?

No, I haven't. I don't watch much television either outside of football and news. Back in the day I loved The Sopranos and a couple other shows. For the most part, I would rather read than watch.
Yeah I used to love to read more than watch TV but then I got cable TV. Reading was one of my favorite shows.
The internet and bad eyes eliminated a lot of my reading just because I couldn't see the letters any more. But my new contact lenses are amazing! I can see all kinds of stuff again!
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.