Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OLD?
(08-27-2015, 07:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I ruptured my Achilles the other day playing hoops

Holy shit, that's awful! So painful, huh. I'm sorry to read that, MS.

I'll see if anyone wants to send you a boob shot to ease your discomfort.

BH, helllloooooo. Got a minute?

Blueberry is daring enough to actually do it.

C'mon BBH!

I cringe to think how incredibly painful that must have been. I'll try not to ever again complain that I can't climb trees anymore because I got too old, no more playing in the snow either because I don't act my age and end up hurting myself. Nothing comparable to your injury thank Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't believe it was a complete tear.

However, I did hear and feel the 'pop'.

But, I am able to walk on it, and it has improved.

For now, b-ball is done. I've been told it's 4-6 months before even thinking about that type of activity. I'm hoping a golf swing is still doable. I haven't tried it yet for fear that I won't be able to.
(08-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I ruptured my Achilles the other day playing hoops, so, yes, that is a sign I'm getting old.
You could be old AND out of shape. I get so tired, achy and sweaty sometimes from very little exertion. Part of me is glad to have a job on the phone with almost no physical exertion.
I can do intense cardio for 40 minutes and I get out of breath of course, but nothing unusual. But I'm noticing lately when I wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink or pee I feel like I can't catch my breath when I lay back down. And it's only when I lay back down, not when I'm actually walking around.

Hopefully it's old age and not lung cancer.
I'm gonna go with your husband jamming the dogs toothbrush down your throat trying to get you to stop snoring. Your probably sleeping at the time and just think you just got up you nutcase.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
And I only say that because you're just nuts enough to brush your stupid dogs teeth when you get bored after rubbing one out 2,3 God only knows how many time a day.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.