CATCALLING

Do any of you guys do it?

Does it bother any of you women?

Do any of you consider it sexual harassment?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't catcall.

The Latinos do though.

It's just part of their culture.
I don't consider it harassment. Unless they get really raunchy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I have seen recent discussions about this online and a hashtag dedicated to it. There is the non aggressive holler that feels pretty much harmless, but then there is the inappropriate comments by old creepy guys, or just creepy guys to young girls that I feel is wrong.

What is catcalling accomplishing really?

For those that say women cannot accept a compliment-there is a line-these are not compliments, these are leering gestures and usually rude or obscene remarks that does not make one feel more "beautiful" for recieving them.

If you go the the #catcalled or follow any online discussions you can see that they are about the more harrasing style of "cat-calls" and not the "harmless" whistle from across the street that doesn't feel like stalking.

I've never experienced anything so aggressive that I felt offended, scared or worried, but when Amish guys make kissy noises as I walk by it's completely fuckin' bizarre. None of them ever own it, they always act involved in something when I turn to look. If they would look me in the eye I would fuck with their heads in a big way.
I rarely walk anywhere, but the few times I do it's annoying when you're walking along deep in your own thoughts just minding your own business and then some asshole drives by honking the horn or yelling out the window and startles the shit out of you. I'd call that harassment.
(05-20-2016, 10:52 AM)sally Wrote: I rarely walk anywhere, but the few times I do it's annoying when you're walking along deep in your own thoughts just minding your own business and then some asshole drives by honking the horn or yelling out the window and startles the shit out of you. I'd call that harassment.

Stop wandering around in the middle of the street with your face in the phone then.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've never seen the wisdom or purpose of it. Hypothetically speaking, if I were a guy who found a Woman smoking hot and wanted to have a shot at her, why would I resort to a method with almost zero success rate and almost guaranteed to piss her off?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I have told women that they are gorgeous before.

There's nothing wrong with that.
(05-20-2016, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There's nothing wrong with that.

How about if a guy is drunk, near his wife and kids, and tells some woman that she's incredibly hot and has amazing tits?

Still okay?

Okay by me. I would probably laugh at his dumb ass.
(05-20-2016, 04:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Okay by me. I would probably laugh at his dumb ass.

We all blamed it on the Mai Tai's.
I do it perfectly straight in a line at a bank. Or when I'm bored. I've found that its not really impolite depending on the situation. Sometimes I even tell older people that they have remarkably youthful looking skin. I call it as I see it. Life's way to short to regret it later. Sometimes I comment on a pc. of clothing. If it lifts another persons spirits its all good. That's one reason why the professor loves me sometimes (not always) Especially when I ask a guy what happened to his leg or arm or something. I'm curious. Sometimes they say "None of your business" and it really isn't but that's OK too. Although I've never had a woman slap me or anything, they just turn red and say "thanks".

I often compliment complete strangers. The other day when I pulled up to the drugstore I saw an awesome 62 Chevy. It was so clean & kickass. When I walked into the store I looked to see if I could match a person to the car and I did. He was in line as I walked up and I asked him if that badass Chevy was his. He got all perky and stuff, gave me a big smile and then told me what he was out doing that day. hah
Aye mamma, jew look muy Bonita today!
That's soooooo west coast.

hah That's gotta be staged.
(05-21-2016, 12:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah That's gotta be staged.

It does look suspiciously so.