YOUR CELL PHONE
I tell people all the time to text instead of call, I drive for a living and don't tough the phone at all while doing so but when I make one of my frequent stops its a lot easier to read and respond than it is to play phone tag.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
One for fun, one for work.
[Image: TSLMaQb.jpg?2]
Wife: baby brn tdy
Husband: Grt I cn gt out rly
Wife: hr nme iz beky
Husband: i lk bony btr
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Ugh. Text speak.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only thing I don't like about texting on this phone is the arbitrary auto correct that will take perfectly good words and change them into other words FOR NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL!!!! See "tough" for "tough" above. If I don't catch the mistake it makes my posts look like shit.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I inadvertently texted the wrong person the other day. I'm so glad it was something mundane. I saw it happening as it was being sent and there was no way to pull it back.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-21-2016, 11:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: Smart phones are the start of the downfall of society. We are becoming cyborgs.

Definitely kills productivity in my shop. Very frustrating at times. I'll be giving employee reviews next week, and it will be a topic of discussion with multiple employees.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I'm glad I don't do that crap anymore. I hated it.
I was in a Urology office waiting room and I clicked this link at a respectable low volume:
https://youtu.be/sFacWGBJ_cs
Some old guy was huffing and puffing and clicking and finally demanded I turn it off because "this was not the place for that". Because I was pretending to be professional I suppressed the urge to fuck with him for the remainder of my wait and wish him luck with his grumpy old prick as I left. But it wasn't easy.
Well in the old man's defense don't you think it's already depressing enough to have a scope put up your dick without having to sit next to some hippie doofus playing Italian polka songs on his iPhone?
I might have found a flushing toilet sound and replayed it over and over.
(06-24-2016, 02:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I might have found a flushing toilet sound and replayed it over and over.

Well that certainly would be more fitting. Apparently Donovan thought he was at fucking Carrabba's.
(06-24-2016, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 02:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I might have found a flushing toilet sound and replayed it over and over.

Well that certainly would be more fitting. Apparently Donovan thought he was at fucking Carrabba's.

Do they sell Sushi?
(06-24-2016, 08:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote:

Do they sell Sushi?

But only by the seashore.
You have no idea how hard it was to behave myself. I must be getting old. Time was I'd have gleefully fucked with the dude's rage meter until he popped. Being professional sucks.
(06-24-2016, 11:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm glad I don't do that crap anymore. I hated it.

Was that in reference to my post? If so, definitely one of the sucky parts of my job. Not so much the review part, but the salary increase part.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(06-25-2016, 08:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 11:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm glad I don't do that crap anymore. I hated it.

Was that in reference to my post? If so, definitely one of the sucky parts of my job. Not so much the review part, but the salary increase part.

Yeah, the guy I trained to do my jobs wife is having a baby so I have to watch over the crew for a week. It's like walking into a soap opera, I swear I would rather do laundry in an old folks home.
Ya know, if folks would just come in, do their job, and just STFU, it really would be a piece of cake. Thankfully, not a lot of drama at my joint, just a few lame-asses.

We are not allowed to use our cell at our desk. We can step out to make a call if necessary. The girl in front of me is on FB on her phone all the time. I might text the kids. But that's it except at lunch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies