Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JOGGER MURDERS: KARINA VETRANO & VANESSA MARCOTTE
[Image: 3CE05BE100000578-4193572-image-a-48_1486326992611.jpg]
That's ^ the suspect in the rape and murder of Karina Vetrano. He is 20-year-old Chanel Lewis from Brooklyn, New York.

He has no previous convictions and his father says that Chanel does well in school and has never been in any trouble. Mr. Lewis does not believe his son did what he's accused of.

This afternoon it was revealed that.....in the 3 years previous to Karina's Aug. 2016 murder, police fielded three 911 calls reporting that Chanel was acting strangely or suspiciously on the bike path and at the area where Karina was attacked.

That type of data and connection should have been uncovered early in the investigation, in my opinion. NYPD says they just discovered that info while doing a 'deep dive' of the case. I know NYPD interviewed all sex offenders in the area, but they apparently did not look at all the complaint call logs. Shit happens.

Anyway, I'm glad Lewis is off the streets. He has reportedly confessed to details of the attack.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urder.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: JOGGER MURDERS: KARINA VETRANO & VANESSA MARCOTTE - by HairOfTheDog - 02-05-2017, 04:53 PM